Thursday 7 July 2011

A little thing called LOVE...

Recently I watched a movie named A little thing called LOVE . This was a Thai movie having high school romance. today I don't have much time to recap the movie but I want to share a very nice scene...
I loved the movie as it reminds me the days of my school when I was crezy about someone...:)
Lets come to the scene...the heroine Nam was madly in love with a senior student Shone of their school. But, as she was a ugly duckling she could not think that the boy can love him....after a while she became engaged with another boy...
One day when she was on date with her boy friend, she got her leg twisted and her boy friend was carrying her. Shone was also present there and he was carrying Num's bag....she was sooo happy that Shone was carrying her bag.......
This is a very cute and feel good movie and must watch....

No comments:

Post a Comment